Playing Times: Weekdays & Weekends - Holidays
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Singles: 1 hr. (or more if courts are not occupied)
Doubles: 2 hrs. (or more if courts are not occupied)
To enter the courts you must use the key provided to all units. (This is the same key used to enter the pool area).
- Homeowners have first priority on the courts.
- No resident shall be permitted to lend keys to non-residents.
- Tennis Courts are to be used for tennis playing and pickle ball ONLY -no other sports will be permitted.
- Proper tennis attire is required (tennis clothing and tennis sneakers). BLACK SOLES AND BARE FEET ARE PROHIBITED.
- All players must conduct themselves in a manner that does not interfere with or disrupt others. ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY WILL BE TOLERATED BY ANY RESIDENT OR GUEST.
- No pets - no alcoholic beverages and no smoking.
- All players are responsible for cleaning the court area upon completion of play. Refuse cans are provided for your convenience. If you are the last person to complete play, please make sure courts are locked and the umbrellas are closed.
- ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THE RULES WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING AND IF SAID CONDUCT OCCURS AGAIN, THEY WILL BE FINED IN ACCORDANCE WITH HOUSE RULES.